These joints are used to absorb motion and vibration in ducts under a maximum pressure of 0.5 bar at a temperature range of 1100 °C. These joints are made of special fabrics with a steel frame that forms the joint structure in the form of different layers.
We offer our products in two main categories:
- • Products for Air applications
- • Products for combustion gas applications
Depending on the type of joint, standard company products are used in the temperature range of 50 to 1100 °C. The tolerable pressure range in such joints is up to 0.5 atmosphere, which is directly related to the temperature of the system. For higher pressures, we use our special products. Fluid flow, temperature, and pressure are factors affecting the selection of optimal flexible joints
The various layers forming the structure of such joints include:
- Glass fiber fabrics with high thermal resistance. Various coatings and reinforcing layers are used in such fabrics depending on the application.
- Teflon sheets that protect the joint against corrosive agents.
- Mineral insulators/ceramic blankets for joining at high temperatures
- Stainless steel/Inconel nets to increase mechanical strength and ensure external protection of the joint
- Reinforcing rings for use in negative pressure systems